Hey all, happy Wednesday or as everyone will say “happy hump day” lol. Is mid week and goals are half way or should be. I take it one step at a time. Today’s post is about beauty regime and how can you develop one. As you all know self care has been a huge part of her.ceo and me this year. Is important to breathe, exercise but is just as important to develop beauty regime. I’m 29 but I look pretty young for my age. Why? Well first, I avoid the sun as much as possible (summertime a little less ) and I drink lots and lots of water. Water is a big part of my beauty regime . I don’t smoke or ever have in my life nor done any type of drug. So that’s a plus for my looks, lol. But I do drink socially .
For years I’ve been going through a lot of stress due to my work. Last year definitely took a toll on me. Stress adds years to your life and you can develop heart disease . So I eliminated that out of my life , how I just let things go, stop controlling everything. I also neglected my sleep , so I make sure to have 7-8 hours of sleep. If is less I’ll pay the price for the next few days and my body will feel it . Sleeping allows your body to rest. When I wake up I start with a tall glass of water and then either hot water with lemon or green tea.
I exfoliate my body 2 a week with brown sugar, honey and lemon I exfoliate my face mostly. I leave it on for 20-25 minutes . It leaves my skin smooths and feels like a new baby. I exfoliate my feet 3 times a week with Avon foot care . I leave it on for 30 minutes. I always get a manicure and pedicure every two weeks. Is a way to spoil myself. Every morning I scrub my face with a separate soap I use just for my face. I use two different soaps one for my face and one for my body . I scrub my face for 5 minutes to really clean out and remove any left over dirt. Then I moisture it . If I decide to wear makeup , I always make sure to moisturize.
I have naturally curly hair and I want to keep it that way. I blow dry my hair in the winter at times. I embrace my curls a lot and proud of them. I use a Dominican treatment on my hair every day to keep it moisturize. Once a week I mix rosemary, avocado and olive oil and put it on my hair. This help with any hair damage and hair growth.
So you can develop a beauty regime or even develop your own treatments. I have a cousin that develops her own treatments. Here are some tips on how to develop your own.
- be consistent – stay on top of it if you don’t , you’ll loose yourself
- wash that face before bedtime and in the morning.
- Try not to use to much cleaning because it will dry up your face
- exfoliate at least once a week. Exfoliate means removing the dead skin from the new skin.
- Moisturize your face before bedtime and in the morning
- Minimize your makeup . Too much chemical in your face can eat up you skin.
- Sleep, sleep and sleep some more . Sleeping is a huge part of your beauty routine and overall body care
- lots of water. At least 1 gallon a day
- Take care of your hair just as you would take care of your clothes. Your hair speaks volume. Trim it every 3 months at least