Hey guys, I’ve been a little M.I.A. With the self care program, writing and developing another project I haven’t had time but I do now . My self care program is going amazing is 6 woman that are enrolled that want to be the best version of themselves. Is 20 weeks divided into 3 parts, mind body spirit. Right now I am discussing the mind . The classes are close and only for those enrolled but I decided to share the topic of last class session. 7 ways to create a healthy mind. In order to live a full life, you gave to have a healthy mind, meaning having a positive mind. For 10 years I lived with depression. The last 5 years i e been dealing with anxiety. I had to create a healthy mind to remove depression and anxiety. Remember depression is things you think about that happened in the past and anxiety is the future . All you have is right now. Creating a healthy mind takes time but a lot of dedication and consistency.
- Positive affirmations- when you wake up in the morning start your day with a positive affirmation . I like to start my day by saying “thank you god for this day. Thank you god for another day” . You can find positive affirmations online or positive quotes. There are many roaming around .
- Exercise- exercising 20-30 minutes a day can elevate happiness and make you feel better. I work out 3-4 days a week for 30-60 minutes a day .
- socialize- is important to be alone but is also important to have conversations with people. Create a healthy social environment. You can learn a lot from many people.
- Healthy eating – just like exercising healthy eating is important to create a healthy mind . Many foods are linked to a healthy mind.
- Reading- reading can help you with personal development. I read 5 books per month. Reading opens your mind to new ideas. My last book creativity confidential two new projects came out if it.
- Positive self talk – it creates positive self esteem and happiness
- Meditation- find a place a quiet place where you can concentrate and quiet your thoughts. Your brain is busy all day and sometimes it needs to be silent.